All type of jobs and education related alerts are available here

1 April 2015

HPPSC RECRUITMENT NOTICE FOR 160 Posts

Applications are invited from the desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to various posts in various Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government by HIMACHAL PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (HPPSC) vide its Advertisement No. 9/ 2014  Dated: 12th March, 2015
LAST  DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE  APPLICATIONS -10th April,15 TILL 11:59 P.M. 
Name of the post                                               No. of post(s) 
1.Assistant District Attorney, Class-I                           26
(Gazetted) (On Contract basis)
2.Acharya (Sanskrit College Cadre)
Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis                          06
3. Principal, ITI, Class-I (Gazetted)                             42
4.Lecturer (Civil Engineering) (Polytechnic)
 Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis)                        08
5.Lecturer in Electrical Engineering
(Polytechnic), Class-I (Gazetted) (on Contract basis)   05
6.Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Class-I 
(on Contract basis)                                                      20
7.Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee- Electrical), 
Class-I (on Contract basis)                                          07
8.Assistant Engineer (Executive Trainee- Civil), 
Class-I (on Contract basis)                                          09
9. Assistant Finance Officer (Executive Trainee-
Finance), Class-I (on Contract basis)                           07
and some other posts
Fee-
General-400/-
SC/ST/OBC of HP-100/-
ESM-Nil
To apply on line and for more information go to the official website of the commission   http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc

Archive